Sunday, November 4, 2012

Getting dressed: Groom Style

Wedding photos are so awesome. It is a lot of fun going through them, sharing them, using them to give inspiration to others. What isn't there to love about reliving each part of your wedding day? I'll tell you what: Getting to see all the things you didn't actually see the day of.

Wes's friends are a really great group of people. I have really enjoyed getting to know them over the past 5 years through all the weddings and the Duke reunion.





I am thankful that we were able to spend this time with our friends. It is only going to get harder as our lives change.




It may be a little silly - you know, men getting ready together. But, I am glad it forced them all into one place. We had rented a cabin at Waldenwoods and it was a great to have a room so close.




What a handsome guy. Those ties were a pain in the butt to get, by the way, but so worth it. They looked A-M-A-Z-ing with those Calvin Klein suits from Men's Wearhouse.





Even more important, we could share a moment with our family. A rare thing since we live so far away. I think there's a few defining moments for your parents. This might be one of them.




Cheers to our family and friends. I'm glad they made sure to have fun that afternoon! I could have used a glass of something that morning as well to calm the chaos in my head...


Wes and I never talked about his getting ready experience until our photos came. He's not the type to offer up detail after detail about something as mundane as putting on a tie. But, it looks to me like they had a good afternoon. There's probably 5 photos of me getting ready to every 1 of his... so maybe it isn't that riveting, but it was nice for me and our mothers to see that missing part of the day. **All photos by Kristen Taylor Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment