Sunday, April 22, 2012

Invitation: The final product

There were a few ups and downs with designing our invitations, but I am so happy with how our invitation suite came out. It was a massive project. To anyone who wants to do this, it has to be a labor of love or you will hate every minute of it. I really love knowing that I cut out each piece and hand tied all that twine. I am well aware that most people spent two seconds tops untying that twine, but I think it gave it the personal touch I was looking for. We picked out the wording forever ago, but reading over it now, I get happy all over again. I hope people truly know that we want you at our wedding because, in some way or another, you are important to us and our parents. And, this isn't just some "I dos" and a cake - it is a CELEBRATION! A celebration of life. A celebration of family, friendship and the stuff that makes life worth it. Okay, I will stop being sappy. I took some "glamour shots" of my invites, so I could show them off to the world. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment