Friday, June 1, 2012

Maybe I lied about being obsessed with weather...

Usually I frequent weather.com for my weather forecast, which will only give you a forecast 10 days ahead of time because beyond that who knows. However, I just came across accuweather.com... they tell you the weather a whole month ahead of time... oh man. Now I know this is not accurate because the 22nd is so far away still, but...

From accuweather.com

Again, this probably means nothing, but if that ends up being the case then I will take it! What scares me, though, is now I have the ability to check on the weather everyday starting now. I was calm earlier this morning knowing I wouldn't know a thing until 10 days before the wedding. But now, I think I may have just become a weather obsessed bride.

Any ideas for how to distract me from hoping that the 23rd's weather doesn't shift into the 22nd?

No comments:

Post a Comment