Thursday, December 29, 2011

ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!

Holy cow! Our engagement pictures are in. First, what a very very good idea it was for our photographer to include a free engagement session in our package. I have to say, I was fairly nervous to do these pictures. It took me a few minutes to relax and get into it. Now that we have spent some more time with our amazing photographer, I think Wes and I are going to be totally relaxed to have the cameras on us for 8 hours on the big day. It was a lot of fun and I totally recommend doing it!

So, you want have a sneak peak? I hope so because here's a few that our photographer loved.










What a fun day. Some things for future brides: Don't wear super high heels, you walk around a lot. I wore 2 inch wedges and they were perfect. The props were cute, but my favorite pictures were definately the ones without them.

I hope you like them!

All pictures taken by Kristen Taylor Photography. Love her.

1 comment: