Monday, December 12, 2011

SAVE THE DATE - The final product

I know you have already seen the save the date, but I wanted to put the finished product on the blog for others and because I plan on having a printed copy of the blog made when the wedding is finished. That way I can bore my future children with my craziness as a bride. :)

So, here it is!








I have a few graphics that I would be happy to email to you if you want to steal them or parts of them. But, other than that here's what I used:

Fonts: Amelie, Ecuyer Dax, Calisto MT 

Linen Paper
70lb white envelopes (heavy duty so that the magnet wouldn't break through, click here for instructions on how to make the magnets)
Embossing kit for the heart
Small Corner punch
Removeable glue dots to attach the bottle cap magnet
HP photosmart 410 printer

1 comment:

  1. I saw the link to your blog over on weddinbee and just have to say I love your DIY Save-the-Date. That little heart just got to me so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete