Sunday, July 8, 2012

We're back!

Hello! We have returned from our amazing honeymoon!

There are about a million other things I wanted to post about before the wedding, but things just got so crazy busy. I guess I should have anticipated that. J So, I figured I would keep writing to update you about June and our honeymoon.

Above all, I wanted to send out a general thank you to everyone who made our wedding special. To quote Wes at our rehearsal dinner, I feel blessed. June was such an amazing month. Yes, I mean month. One reason is that I have a wonderful Jazzercise family that threw not one, but two surprise wedding parties for me. I teach Jazzercise in two places, Piscataway and Hillsborough. I love teaching in both of these places so much. They helped make New Jersey home. They are all amazing people and I am lucky to get to share my life with them.

The lovely ladies at Hillsborough through me a shower on a Friday evening. We had such amazing food! Everyone showed off their culinary skils and brought something and I received some amazing gifts. I was particularly blown away by these flips flops one very special lady made for me. I think the best part was seeing everyone dressed up so nicely because usually we are all in sweaty workout clothes!


Surprised!

Leslie, the owner of Hillsborough, who set most of all of the party up!

The dreaded chair. I hate being the center of attention like that!

Opening my gifts!

The card that everyone signed. I was very touched by that!

Some of the wonderful gals!

My flipflops!!!

My Piscataway peeps through me a party during one of the classes I taught. They tried really hard to get these belly dancing skirts for everyone for the party, but they didn’t arrive in time.  No matter because we had a great time and Robin even made me her brownie cake that I love so much and Dean brought his homemade wine.  They all got together and gave Wes and I such a generous gift. And, the next week we had another party during my class with the belly skirts. Here’s the pic of everyone from the second party. Can you find me?



Thank you to the Jazzy ladies! Those experiences started the whole month off perfectly. I underestimated how nice it would be to have wedding showers and I very glad I had to chance to share time with so many of my favorite people. It was a good warm up for the shower my mom and family friend threw me… J

No comments:

Post a Comment